Testosterone is one of the most used steroids in the market. It has both medical and non-medical uses. However, testosterone has two varieties, which are Enanthate and Cypionate. In this article, we have tried to show the basic difference between Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone that is found in reptiles, birds, and mammals. For men, it is responsible for male reproductive tissues and other sexual characteristics like body hair, muscle development. For commercial use, there are two types of Testosterone is available in the market, which are:
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
When consumers go for consuming these drugs, there are some noticeable effects they keep in mind. Users get confused while choosing one drug among two. But FDA has restricted the Test Cypionate to use for treatment. That’s why the usage of Test Cypionate is limited than Test Enanthate in the U.K.
Difference between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate
There have some differences in chemical structure as well as other things between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate.
- Cypionate takes time to break down and more effective than enanthate.
- Test Enanthate has 7 carbon ester chain while Test Cypionate has 8.
- Both Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are responsible for increasing muscle weight in bodybuilding.
Some other facts we can find in Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate, such as-
- Testosterone Cypionate is limited in the U.K., whereas Testosterone Enanthate is found broadly in U.K. and used by people.
- Test Enanthate has quicker release and lighter than Test Cypionate. Moreover, Test Enanthate is a quicker active life than Cypionate.
- Both types of drugs are used as commercial steroid, which is used for bodybuilding to growth muscle weight.
- Test Enanthate does not stay longer than Test Cypionate. Test Cypionate has stayed for half-life of 12 days and Test Enanthate for 10 to 11 days. As a single injection of Test Cypionate increases the testosterone near for almost 2 weeks, so it is wise to put one injection per week.
- Enanthate is deferred in sesame oil, while cypionate does cottonseed oil.
- Test Enanthate has a high amount of testosterone where Test Cypionate has a low amount of testosterone.
- Test Enanthate can be injected frequently than Test Cypionate.
- Test Cypionate brand name: AndroCyp, Andronate, Dep Andro, Dep Test, Depotest, Depo-testosterone.
- Test Enanthate brand name: Testro, testoviron, Andro LA, Depandro, Everone.
Similarities between Test C vs. Test E
There are also similarities between Test Cypionate and Test Enanthate, they are-
- Both are acting as important medicine in medical and bodybuilding purposes.
- Both have the same effect on boosting testosterone in the body.
- Both serve a reasonably good half-life.
- Both drugs are injected into the body.
Some more information about Testosterone Cypionate
How Should This Medicine be Taken?
- Need help from doctors and nurses if you are a first-time user of this drug.
- Before using this medicine, wash your hand and give a shot into muscle.
- After injecting this drug, it would be better to throw away the needles or not to reuse the needles further.
- If you have irritated skin or any scarred, then it is better not use in the skin as there can be further irritation.
Some users should avoid these drugs from using regular as it may affect its body. Those are:
- Those who have an allergy. They should consult with a doctor before using it.
- Usually, males are regular to use it. If they have breast cancer, they should avoid it.
- Or there are any other health problems like heart disease, kidney problem, or liver problem should not use this high dose.
- Though for women, it is not approved yet, but if they have to use it by any chance, then first talk with consultant doctor.
- Those who have high calcium level should not use this drug.
- If you are an aged user, then you need to take this injection with more care.
In short, before using those steroids, users first need to consult with their doctors if these drugs applicable to them or not. Everyone is responsible for their health, so when users are using Test C, then he should start to use 400 to 500 mg.
To keep the price factor in consideration he needs to use these drugs three times a week, which can be $1200 for the entire cycle. The precautions should always be maintained on how and why these drugs are used.
In short, the real difference between Test C vs. Test E in chemical structure, as we have discussed earlier. Usually, you will hear some accusations from men and women users after using Test C and Test E drugs. One common allegation is that bloating cause by cypionate and irritated injection caused by enanthate.
There can be many adverse effects, but there is still a manageable situation. Testosterone always improves the quality of life, but some cations should be observed while taking it as there are side effects also.